The most important changes in the Tariff:
- we change fees for some activities related to the manual handling of instructions at a bank employee (including handling of paper transfers, paper statements, certificates, opinions),
- we distinguish the fee for SWIFT Global Payments Innovation transfers, which allow you to send money between banks in different countries in a shorter time and allow you to get feedback on crediting funds with the contractor. The new fee is 0.4% of the amount of the operation (not less than PLN 50 and no more than PLN 300),
- we standardize the fees for outgoing domestic and SEPA electronic transfers by adjusting the rates for SEPA transfers to the level of rates for domestic transfers
- we will not charge fees for incoming SEPA and EEA transfers in EUR,
- we standardize the fees for outgoing SORBNET2 and EEA transfers in EUR by adjusting the rates for EEA transfers in EUR to the level of rates for SORBNET2 transfers,
- we standardize fees for cash withdrawals from ATMs in the country and abroad by lowering the rates for withdrawals abroad to the level of rates for withdrawals in the country,
- we change selected fees related to cash service.
In addition, we introduce the ability to open or close a sub account and to add or remove users via iPKO biznes system. Launching these services by you at iPKO biznes is free. The cost of ordering these services from a bank employee amounts to PLN 300.
Pursuant to the applicable Rules, if you do not agree to a change in the Tariff, it is possible to terminate the current or auxiliary account agreement with a 30-day notice period, within 14 calendar days as of the notification receipt date. The changes shall be deemed accepted unless the agreement is terminated within the above deadline.