On April 1, 2021, we change the Guide to Fees and Commissions:
- We have made an instant transfer available in the iPKO biznes application. It is a quick transfer that allows you to transfer funds from bank to bank within seconds. We execute instant transfers regardless of Elixir clearing sessions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Fee for such transfer will be PLN 10. This is an additional option, next to standard transfers and BLIK transfers.
- We have introduced an ordinal change by deleting "and agency" as an incorrect item description (in Part II, Section I, Chapter I in point 24).
- We have introduced a technical correction of the rate for instant transfer in iPKO, including ZUS and the Tax Office accounts from PLN 20 to PLN 10 (in Part II, Section I, Chapter II (point 6, sub-point 2), letter b, first dash).
- We have changed the sentence at PKO ACCOUNT FOR ENTERPRISES from "for entities with annual revenues of PLN 5-30 million" to "for clients served in the CPR Centre”.
From April 9, 2021, we are introducing:
- Deposit account - the account is intended for depositing funds for small and medium-sized enterprises. The deposit account is free of charge, with 0% interest. The first transfer in a month from the placement account to the linked account is free of charge. The fee for the next transfer of such type will be PLN 10.
- Permission card - a solution for companies with a multi-person representation. Thanks to the card, it will not be necessary to involve all the persons authorized to the account during changing the signature pattern or the representation. The company's representatives will be able to carry out the changes themselves. The fee for changing the entitlement card will be PLN 25.
The entire Guide to Fees and Commissions is available at www.pkobp.pl or at a branch of PKO Bank Polski. If you have any questions, please contact the helpline on 800 121 121 (there are no fees for domestic numbers within the country, in other cases the fee is in accordance with the operator's tariff)