In reference to information provided on bank statements about changes in Tariff of Bank Commissions and Fees at PKO Bank Polski SA for corporate Customers and in interest rates on funds accumulated in bank accounts, we invite you to read the details below.
Effective as of 1 July 2018:
- due to the entry into force of the VAT split payment mechanism, a zero fee for the maintenance of VAT account and a zero interest rate on VAT account (item: non-savings accounts) are introduced,
- the scope of services is extended by introducing a Deposit Identification Service (a comprehensive service of tender accounts),
- interest rates on funds in non-savings accounts in PLN and in convertible currencies are reduced, as well as in Progres Adm Savings Accounts.
Furthermore, effective as of 1 August 2018 the Tariff is subject to a comprehensive change. In order to ensure a clear and transparent pricing offer as well as better comparability of information regarding bank costs, we have unified the terminology used in the regulation, consolidated selected sections and services for which fees are charged, and have moved services that are only in administration to a separate section of the document.
In the new Tariff, you will also find changes in fees concerning cash management, trade finance and credit services.
In order to make it easier for you to analyse the changes, we have prepared:
1) A list of the most important changes to the Tariff – a list of new provisions and key changes (other than editorial ones)
2) A new, changed Tariff
3) A list of changes in the interest rates on funds accumulated in bank accounts and on loans granted by PKO Bank Polski SA to corporate Customers
We encourage you to review these documents.
In addition, we wish to inform you that, pursuant to the applicable Regulations/ Rules, the Account Holder may terminate the following agreements if they do not accept the changes to the Tariff:
- current/auxiliary account agreement within 14 calendar days as of the notification receipt date, subject to a 30-day notice period,
- an agreement on the issue and use of cards within one month as of the notification receipt date (if they haven’t agreed with the Bank a shorter period, but not shorter than 7 days, counted from the date of delivery of the notice).
The changes shall be deemed accepted unless the agreements are terminated within the above deadlines.