§ 19.1.1 and § 19.1.2 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on 29 March 2018 on the current and periodic information published by issuers of securities and on the conditions for recognising such information as being equivalent to information required by the provisions of law of a non-member state
Acting pursuant to Article 399 § 1 of the Commercial Companies Code, taking into account the request submitted under Article 400 § 1 of the Commercial Companies Code by the shareholder (State Treasury – Minister of State Assets) to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting of Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski Spółka Akcyjna, the Management Board of PKO Bank Polski S.A. (“Bank”) convenes the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Bank (“Extraordinary General Meeting”) that will be held at St. Puławska 15 in Warsaw on 18 October 2022 at 10:00 am with the following agenda:
- opening the Extraordinary General Meeting,
- electing the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting,
- acknowledging that the Extraordinary General Meeting has been correctly convened and has the authority to adopt binding resolutions,
- adopting an agenda,
- changes in the composition of the Supervisory Board of Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski S.A.,
- adopting the resolution on the assessment of the collective suitability of the Supervisory Board of Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski S.A.,
- adopting the resolution on incurring the costs of convening and holding the Extraordinary General Meeting,
- closing the meeting.
The content of the announcement for convening the Extraordinary General Meeting and the content of the draft resolutions with their justifications are attached to this report.