Article 56 par. 5 of the Act on Public Offerings and the Conditions for Introducing Financial Instruments to the Organised Trading System and on Public Companies of 29 July 2005
Content of the report:
With reference to Current Report No. 54/2012, the Management Board of Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski Spółka Akcyjna (“PKO Bank Polski” or the “Bank”) hereby announces that, on 14 September 2012, the Bank carried out an issue of subordinated bonds.
Below, PKO Bank Polski provides detailed information on the issue of subordinated bonds which was carried out:
- the total nominal value of the bonds is PLN 1,600,700,000,
- the bonds were issued on the basis of the Act on Bonds and the proceeds obtained from the issue of the bonds will be, after a relevant decision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority’s decision has been received by the Bank, used for increasing the supplementary funds of PKO Bank Polski on the basis of Article 127 par. 3 pt. 2 letter b of the Banking Law. The Bank will inform in a separate current report about receiving the Polish Financial Supervision Authority’s consent to use the proceeds obtained from the issue of subordinated bonds for increasing the supplementary funds of the Bank,
- the nominal value of one bond is PLN 100,000,
- the issue price of the bonds is equal to the nominal value of the bonds,
- the bonds bear interest in half-yearly interest periods, the interest on the bonds being calculated on the nominal value according to a variable interest rate equal to the WIBOR 6M+ rate, increased by a margin equal to 164 bp per annum throughout the issue period,
- the performance under the bonds is exclusively of a monetary kind,
- projections of liabilities under the bonds until their complete redemption should be estimated on the basis of statements and information provided by the Bank as a public company, in accordance with the Act of 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, Conditions for Introducing Financial Instruments to an Organised Trading System, and on Public Companies
The value of PKO Bank Polski’s liabilities as of 30 June 2012 was PLN 165,046,830,000.