In accordance with § 1 of the Articles of Association, the Bank conducts operations in compliance with the applicable laws and the Bank’s Articles of Association in accordance with market standards adopted by the Bank, with due regard to its national character.
In accordance with the Bank’s Articles of Association, all shares of the Bank carry the same rights and obligations. No shares are preference shares, in particular with respect to voting rights or dividend. The Articles of Association restrict the voting rights of shareholders holding more than 10% of the total number of votes at the General Shareholders’ Meeting. This restriction does not apply to the State Treasury and the shareholders acting jointly with the State Treasury.
The Bank builds relationships with the market on the basis of mutual trust, transparency and equal treatment of shareholders also by applying higher standards, good practices and policies. Their purpose is to ensure full transparency and observe the principles of clear and equal access to information for all shareholders, irrespective of their interest in the capital.
- Statement of compliance with the corporate governance principles for 2019
- Principles of information policy of PKO Bank Polski S.A. regarding capital adequacy
- Principles of information policy of PKO Bank Polski S.A. regarding communication with investors and clients
- Report of the Supervisory Board for 2018
- Diversity policy
- Rules and regulations of the Supervisory Board
- Regulations of the Management Board
- Rules and regulations of the General Meeting
- Organizational structure of PKO Bank Polski S.A.