- A choice of over 60 types of funds, investment plans and pension products (PPK, PPE, IKZE+IKE pension package)
- We are the market leader in terms of the assets in PPK
- We have earned the trust of over 1.5 million customers*
- Our products are available from most offices of PKO Bank Polski, outlets of the Brokerage Office of PKO Bank Polski and online , via iPKO or on i-funds
*as at 31 May 2021
More about PKO TFI
- Our Investment Fund Company was established by PKO Bank Polski (currently our sole shareholder) and Credit Suisse, one of the largest financial groups in the world.
- We offer a wide range of investment funds with various levels of risk and holding times, thanks to which every customer can select a portfolio best suited to their needs.
PKO TFI in numbers
- 24 years of experience in the Polish and global investment markets
- PLN 195m of net profit for the year 2020.
- Over PLN 38bn worth of Assets under Management (as at 31 May 2021)
- 33.5% - our market share in the Employee Equity Plan market in May 2021.
Awards and accolades:
- “Bear and Bull” for the Employee Equity Plan offered by PKO TFI, for the years 2019 and 2020
- “Consumer’s Laurels 2020” for the Employee Equity Plan offered by PKO TFI
- “Gold Portfolio” 2019 and 2020 for the Sub-Fund Manager
- The PKO Gold Market Share Fund won the Investment Fund of the year 2019 award in a competition by Invest Cuffs 2020