- We finance housing needs of retail customers
- We are the leader of the Polish mortgage lenders market both in terms of the value of covered bonds, as well as the mortgage portfolio
More about Bank Hipoteczny
We buy and issue covered bonds, which are the primary source of long-term funding for mortgages.
Covered bonds are one of the safest financial instruments backed by receivables from mortgages.
- customers – mortgage loans, adopted to their needs,
- investors – highly-secure long-term covered bonds,
- employees - stable employment and attractive social and incentive packages.
Bank Hipoteczny in numbers
- PLN 12bn – our issued and outstanding covered bonds as at the end of 2022.
- 57% – our share in the total value of covered bonds issued by Polish mortgage banks at the end of 2022.
Awards and accolades:
- Aa1 rating by Moody’s Investors Service – in recognition of the high security or our covered bonds (confirmed on 20th December 2022) - the highest possible rating on the Polish market
- Certification from the Climate Bonds Initiative agency for the Green Bonds issued by PKO Bank Hipoteczny (June 2022) - awarded to bonds that meet the highest standards in terms of positive environmental impact