- We specialize in mortgages for retail customers
- We have the biggest network of branches, intermediaries and agents in Poland
- We are the leader of the Polish mortgage lenders market - with the biggest market share and the biggest profit on dealing in mortgage bonds, as well as the highest volume of mortgage bonds in issue
More about Bank Hipoteczny
We buy and issue mortgage bonds, which are to serve as the primary source of long-term funding for mortgages.
Mortgage bonds are a type of bonds backed with receivables from mortgages. So they are one of the safest financial instruments.
- customers – mortgage loans,
- investors – highly-secure long-term mortgage bonds.
Bank Hipoteczny in numbers
- PLN 17.2bn is the total amount of outstanding mortgage loans we issued in 2020.
- 66% – our share in the total value of mortgage bonds issued by Polish mortgage banks
- PLN 82m of profit for the year 2020.
- 86% – our net share in the total profit earned by the Polish mortgage banks
Awards and accolades:
- Aa1 rating by Moody’s Investors Service – in recognition of the high security or our mortgage bonds (December 2020)