Do you have a PKO Bank Polski company card? You can now use Apple Pay and Garmin Pay.
Users of selected PKO Bank Polski company cards can use new services:
- Apple Pay: allows for payments with iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad
- Garmin Pay: allows for payments with Garmin watch
Cards covered by Apple Pay and Garmin Pay services: Pay cards for companies, enterprises, corporations and local governments (excluding debit cards: PKO Visa Business (Electron), PKO Visa Business Municipium, Visa Business Adm. and non-personalised pre-paid debit cards). In the case of PKO Visa Business Waluta EUR/USD, refers to “cards with active contactless function.”
How to activate Apple Pay on iPhone?
- Open the Wallet app.
- Touch + in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the Add another card and scan the data of your card with the camera in your iPhone.
How to activate Garmin Pay?
- Download the Garmin Connect Mobile app, find your watch and connect with the app using the “synchronise” button.
- In the Garmin Connect Mobile app, choose the Garmin Pay option and then check the Create wallet option.
- Set the four-digit password to the wallet.
- Choose Add card.
- Enter card data (card number, valid to date, CVV2 code).
- Enter the verification code in the app.