Effective as of 1st of December 2020:
1. we introduce fees for:
- domestic incoming transfer in case when the number of transfers received by a Customer in a given month exceeds 10 000,
- execution of Express Elixir transfer (from the moment of making the service available),
- execution of internal foreign currency transfer (the start date of charging the fee in the new amount is specified in observance of the hitherto form of communication),
- direct debit service (service initiation and provision of the service) - fees are collected from the Recipient,
- PKO Rachunki Wirtualne service activation,
- Housing Trust Accounts: registration of Purchaser, submission of documents in paper-based form (submission via electronic banking system or mailbox is free of charge),
- submission of an application available in the iPKO biznes applications module, in a mode other than via this module,
- bank cards: assignment of PIN, electronic report on card operations in the MT940 format, consideration of Customer application for a global limit change.
2. We clarify the provisions regarding fees for keeping a high balance at the end of the year, for keeping a high monthly balance and for high balance on accounts in currencies with negative references (deposit facility interest rate of a relevant central bank is given in absolute value).
Effective as of 1st of January 2021:
- We introduce a specific fee of 4 base points for keeping a high balance at the end of the month (basic and additional fee)instead of “to negotiate”,
- We lower the fee for keeping a high balance at the end of the year from 38 to 32 base points and we change the method of calculating the fee, i.e. on surplus of the balance at the end of the year in relation to the average annual balance.
In line with the applicable Regulations, if you do not agree for changes in the Tariff, you have a right to terminate the current or auxiliary account agreement maintaining a 30-day notice period. This should be done within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the notification. If we do not receive your notice of termination, we will assume that you accept the changes.