Effective as of 1st of October 2021:
- we give up charging fee for provision of the service Mass Payments and lower fee for the execution a withdrawal order at PKO Bank Polski S.A. ATMs,
- we increase fee for the failure to collect ordered cash on time,
- we start calculating fees for the execution of domestic transfer, in convertible currencies between accounts maintained at PKO Bank Polski S.A., submitted via the electronic banking system,
- we start charging fees for provision of the Direct debit, for each bank account designated for direct debit servicing, not as before – on the concluded agreement,
- we introduce new fee for electronic reports in formats other than the standard ones provided by PKO Bank Polski S.A. on the basis of archival data,
- we exclude VAT accounts from fees for keeping a high balance on bank accounts,
- we increase fee for the execution of an enforcement seizure against an account and document having the force of an enforcement title.
For Virtual Accounts service, we will not charge fees for activation or change of service parametrizationvia iPKO biznes.
We will inform you about the availibility of this option in a separate message.
We also introduce some editorial character. We invite you to learn more about all changes.
In line with the Regulations, if customer do not agree for changes in the Tariff, you have a right to terminate the current or auxiliary account agreement maintaining a 30-day notice period, this should be done within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the notification. If we do not receive, we will assume that you accept the changes.