Do you have a PKO Bank Polski company card? Now you can use Google Pay
Google Pay is an on-line payment system available on devices with the Android operating system to which you can now link your company card.
Thanks to Google Pay, you can:
- shop in on-line stores and mobile apps without entering data for payment
- make contactless payments with your telephone or another mobile device with an Android system
- withdraw cash from bank machines with a contactless withdrawal option
Which cards can be linked to Google Pay?
Pay cards for corporations and local governments. The services do not include the Visa Business Adm. card and non-personalised pre-paid debit cards.
How do you activate Google Pay on your telephone?
- Download the application from Google Play.
- Choose Add form of payment or Add card → enter the card data or scan it with the telephone and complete the CVV2/CVC2 code.
- Accept the terms and enter the verification code from SMS that was sent to your telephone number.