We would like to inform that the Tariff of Bank Commissions and Fees for small and medium enterprises at PKO Bank Polski SA (the Tariff) shall change as of 15 December 2019. The most important changes include:
- We are lowering the fee for SEPA incoming transfers and transfers in EUR coming in from EEA countries.1 The new fee shall be PLN 0.00.
- A new fee for regular outgoing SEPA transer2 and a transfer in EUR to EEA countries shall be equal to the pay for a standard external transfer in PLN for a given method of execution.
- The limit of free transfers shall cover regular SEPA transfers and regular transfers in EUR to EEA countries.
- We have changed and unified the amounts of fees for withdrawal of cash in foreign currencies from ATMs. The new fees shall be equal to the amounts of fees collected for withdrawal of cash in PLN for a given card.
- We have removed provisions concerning the eConnect system, the Diners card, safe envelopes for coins (15 kg), the LVP payment order, PKO Payments.
- In addition, we have changed some terms used in the Tariff and we have introduced other changes of editorial nature.
If you do not agree to the changes in the Tariff, you may terminate the current account agreement in accordance with the Rules within 14 calendar days of the day of receipt of notification about the changes. Termination of the agreement shall be effective after the termination period in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in the agreement/rules.
In case of any enquiries concerning the introduced changes, please contact your advisor or the branch that manages your account.
1 Concerns all EU countries (including Poland) as well as Iceland, Norway, and Lichtenstein.
2 The SEPA Area – includes all EU countries (including Poland) as well as Iceland, Norway, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, and Monaco. EEA countries include all EU countries (including Poland) as well as Iceland, Norway, and Lichtenstein.